For the month of March I will be giving away a box of random books/ARCs !!! Trust me there are finished copy of books. I have been adding books from either: duplicates or if I have already read the book! I did post some previews of what I am giving away :) I will reveal some of the box goodies in the middle of the month! As of right now there are about 15 books in the box. There might be more! This is only open to US/CAN. There were 2 boxes to giveaway!! Some books in the Box : Article 5 by Kristen Simmons Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay Embrace by Jessica Shirvington Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano To get the button you can take the image above OTHER GIVEAWAYS Win 3 e-books and a swag pack in A Place in this Life Blog Tour ! Win A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis --> HERE To enter to win this box of books:
Amanda, Walking Disaster has a very pretty cover. M. Leighton's book is rather sexy isn't it. Great haul.
ReplyDeleteGrace
I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet, but I'm thinking I should. I've heard a lot of controversy on the book and I want to see for myself what its all about. Enjoy your goodies!
ReplyDeletehttp://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2013/03/updates-in-vlog-form.html
I have a copy of Fixing Delilah and I've heard good things about it. I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
Great haul this week. I bought The Wild Ones as well, can't wait to read it, heard a lot of great reviews about it. I really want to grab Things I Can't Forget too. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.
ReplyDeleteKatie ~ My Mailbox
Things I can't Forget was pretty awesome!! I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletehope you enjoy all your books!
- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf
Ooh some great bargains at Chapters! I bought Lost Voices ages ago (at full price..) but haven't gotten to it.. I couldn't get into the one mermaid book I had read so now I'm hesitant to try another.. :/
ReplyDeleteGreat reads this week Amanda! Thanks for stopping by :)
Michele | StS