Teaser Tuesday- Never Enough by Denise Jaden

Here is a teaser of Never Enough by Denise Jaden. The book comes out next week!!

About (Goodreads)

From the author of Losing Faith, a novel about two sisters and the eating disorder that threatens to destroy their family.

Loann’s always wanted to be popular and pretty like her sister, Claire. So when Claire’s ex-boyfriend starts flirting with her, Loann is willing to do whatever it takes to feel special… even if that means betraying her sister.

But as Loann slips inside Claire’s world, she discovers that everything is not as it seems. Claire’s quest for perfection is all-consuming, and comes at a dangerous price. As Claire increasingly withdraws from friends and family, Loann struggles to understand her and make amends. Can she heal their relationship —and her sister—before it’s too late?

 TEASER:

"Since Marcus seemed like the computer whiz out of the two of us, we switched spots. He printed of some pages, and  I leafed through them, circling things I thought were important while he continued searching. I figured if I could make the amount we had to learn appear smaller somehow, that could only be good." (Page 80 e-ARC) 

 

Comments

  1. Nice Tease! This sounds really sad, I'll be sure to look this one up!
    Stopping through with My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting tease and book. I wonder what they are working on.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser! I've been wondering about this book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Here is mine: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-insurgent-by-veronica.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the tease and can not wait to read this book :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop