Waiting on Wednesday: Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber

Title: Legendary (Caraval #2) 
Author: Stephanie Garber 
Pages: 417
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult
Publisher: Flatiron Books
Release Date: May 29, 2018

Summary (Goodreads)

Stephanie Garber’s limitless imagination takes flight once more in the colorful, mesmerizing, and immersive sequel to the bestselling and breakout debut Caraval, following Scarlett’s younger sister, Tella, on a journey to the empire’s capital to fulfill a mysterious bargain.



Comments

  1. I was thisclose to picking this one this week, especially since I recently finished Caraval and loved it! Definitely a sequel to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop