Wait For You (Wait For You #1) by J. Lynn

Title: Wait For You
Author: J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
Release Date: February 26, 2013
E-Book Pages: 332
Genre: New Adult 
*New*- Will be released by HarperCollins! Congrats Jen!! 

Buy: Amazon| Kobo| Nook| AmazonCA

Summary: (Goodreads)

Some things are worth waiting for…

Traveling thousands of miles from home to enter college is the only way nineteen-year-old Avery Morgansten can escape what happened at the Halloween party five years ago—an event that forever changed her life. All she needs to do is make it to her classes on time, make sure the bracelet on her left wrist stays in place, not draw any attention to herself, and maybe—please God—make a few friends, because surely that would be a nice change of pace. The one thing she didn’t need and never planned on was capturing the attention of the one guy who could shatter the precarious future she’s building for herself.

Some things are worth experiencing…

Cameron Hamilton is six feet and three inches of swoon-worthy hotness, complete with a pair of striking blue eyes and a remarkable ability to make her want things she believed were irrevocably stolen from her. She knows she needs to stay away from him, but Cam is freaking everywhere, with his charm, his witty banter, and that damn dimple that’s just so… so lickable. Getting involved with him is dangerous, but when ignoring the simmering tension that sparks whenever they are around each other becomes impossible, he brings out a side of her she never knew existed.

Some things should never be kept quiet…

But when Avery starts receiving threatening emails and phone calls forcing her to face a past she wants silenced, she has no other choice but to acknowledge that someone is refusing to allow her to let go of that night when everything changed. When the devastating truth comes out, will she resurface this time with one less scar? And can Cam be there to help her or will he be dragged down with her?

And some things are worth fighting for…


My Review:


This book was amazing, and I love anything Jennifer L. Armentrout writes because it can leave people wanting more or just plain speechless. Wait For You is the first book Jen has written in the New Adult category, and she does it brilliantly! Everyone should read this book because its one of the best books out there that I have read this year. I can now say that I am excited for any future JLA New Adult book. 

Avery is the main character in Wait For You, who is in need to get away from her home and move away from being called names from all her friends at her high school. With a fresh new start far from her parents the perfect way is to move to West Virginia. One her first day of classes she almost knock's over the gorgeous Cam Hamilton. Sparks fly between them right away as well as a friendship. Both have secrets they don't want to reveal. 

Jennifer L. Armentrout is a literary genius when it comes to books because I remember reading Half-Blood, I was already in love with her novels. I am such a huge fan!  The writing was addictive which is something I could read fast because of the plot and the characters. Wait For You is by far one of my favorite books! Cam is definitely a favorite and a man you can make you cookies and look at the stars (Move over McDreamy say hello to Cam!) Cam is funny, determined and a little mysterious, which makes him a really well rounded character whom any girl can fall for. But any male lead JLA creates is a boy the reader can fall in love with.

 Avery is one tough cookie and put a front with all her friends, she begins to understand what happened in the past cannot go away and while she is determined to hide her past, she falls in love with the amazing, handsome Cam who is very her soul mate because they have so much in common.You will love the plot and the characters! If you have not read any of Jen's novels, you should definitely check out this New Adult novel! I am happy to say she is my favorite author. 

5/5


Comments

  1. I am so excited to read this book! I'm so glad you love me enough to send a make your friend happy gift to me! I haven't had the chance to read ANY of her work yet, BUT I have been marking her stuff as to read..... I'm slowly chipping away at the TBR pile I've been creating!

    I did get to met her briefly at th eCOles in Limeridge mall here a few months ago. It was back in the days I have literally just put the blog up, I had only maybe made 2 or 3 posts about being a new blogger, and stuff. She was wonderful! (I think I even tweeted a picture of her)

    Can't wait to read this. Just might put it closer to the top of the pile. (ya know when I finish the two I'm reading now, and actually write reviews for the 3 that have been sitting and waiting for weeks).....

    On a completely unrelated note. You, are pretty dang awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved this book. I just finished 2 days ago. Cam and Avery were freaking awesome. Amazing review.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop