- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
2. Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online.
My blog is fun, loves to interact with authors to support their writing.
3. What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ .
The genre I read the most is Young Adult, Romance and a bit of fiction. I love to read because its the one thing that is relaxing. I love getting to know all the authors and publishers too!
4. What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
This is soo hard!! I have too many favorites but my most favorite would be Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Apollyon (Covenant #5) by JLA, How to Love by Katie Cotugno and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas . My favorite so far this year is between Open Road Summer by Emery Lord, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski, and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (see too many!!
5. What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like?
My favorite ideal place would be the library like in Beauty and the Beast
6. Name your favorite blog(s) and explain why they are your favorite(s).
Xpresso Reads- She has great taste in books and writes awesome reviews + she has a tour line and graphics! Definitely a favorite
Book Nerd Canada- I love visiting her blog! So wish I could meet her!
7. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why?
I would bring ALL of Jennifer L. Armentrout's books if I could (more Half-Blood, White Hot Kiss) and Divergent because Jen is my favorite author, I would read ANY of her books because she is amazing!
8. What book would you love to see as a movie?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas or The Shatter Me Series!