Waiting on Wednesday: P.S. I Still Love You (#2) by Jenny Han

Title: P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) 
Author: Jenny Han 
Pages: 288
Genre: YA Contemporary 
Publisher: Simon Schuster Young Readers 
Release Date: May 26, 2015
Pre-Order: Amazon| Chapters Indigo| Kobo

Summary: (Goodreads

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.


It has a cover (revealed yesterday) !!! Soo excited to read the sequel to one of my favorite authors! I loved the Summer series and I loved To All The Boys I've Loved Before! Add this series to your TBR lists!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop