She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott



When I first looked at this book, I never thought of it, but when I bought it, and read it, it had so much depth in this first trilogy, that I cannot wait until the next book to come out. The story line was really well placed throughout the entire novel. I has two different point of views, from Ally Ryan, who comes back to her home town after what her father did 2 years ago, and who every hates because of it, all her past friends. And theirs cute boy Jake, who is everyone's dream guy. With the two perspectives it gives insight of what they are thinking about and at which group they belong to. With Jake who lives in Ally's old house, and her with her mom in an apartment, and who hasn't heard from her dad in two years.

Overall, I loved it and the chemistry the characters brought near the end, and I cant wait until the next book to come out. This is a must read full secrets and lies, love/romance between the characters and a little of outcast for Ally at first but the first person to let her in is people who didn't like who she was before the accident, her I go on a rant out about the book, I let all you read the book to find out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop