Review: The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen

Review: 

I really loved this book, with its facts about heaven and hell. The entire story was just very well put together which I did like. Faegen's writing was just wonderful to read, which some smart remarks between the two narrators.

Both Sasha and Jax are very cute names and their entire relationship was the best part of their romance that was meant to be. With Jax and his brothers looking for an Anabo (awesome name) who they are to find and fall in love with. After 1000 years looking for one he has found the girl he has been looking for: Sasha. I think Jax is the knight in shining armor with his black cape and everything, but the way he is described makes me want  to love him too!

Sasha is described as beautiful and as you can see on the cover, thats how you can imagine her. She is a gift from the heaven to save the Mephisto from their brother Eryx, who is trying to collect peoples pledges to get anything they want

I do hope there is another part of the series, I would just hug Trinity for making this great story about these two. The last part just left me in awe, and I was about to cry at one part, with three little words exchanged by the characters. I just overall loved the whole novel with its smart Intel based on Eve and the fall of sins and that the son of Hell could be so Hot! I recommend people add this to their goodreads list because you will enjoy it, because you know I did:)

Thanks Trinity for providing me with this wonderful novel of yours, I just loved it and I cant wait for more of this series + chatting with me on Twitter:) I officially am a fan of this couple, I want more stories:)

Cover: I think the cover really drew me in, also the description which I just fell in love, and I knew I had to read this novel. Basically I loved it:)

-Amanda
Sources: Netgalley/ ARC(read more)
_______________________________________________________
Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: September 27th 2011 by EgmontUSA 
 
Summary (goodreads)

Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?



Comments

  1. This sounds like a very interesting book and the cover is beautiful!!

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop