|Made by Nina @ Nina Reads|
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
My name is Amanda, I am a Canadian blogger from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I love to read anywhere. I have 3 other siblings. I am currently going to be going into my 4th year of university. I have been blogging for over a year now. I got into blogging by starting to post mini reviews on Chapter Indigo. My reading progressed after I read the Twilight series. I started to blog on blogger after a few months.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I am currently reading Hourglass by Myra McEntire. My favorite book I read so far would be Divergent and Of Poseidon. (too many to choose from like Second Chance Summer and In Honor) I also LOVE anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I could devour any of her books, they are the best! From Half-Blood, Pure, Obsidian, Onyx and many more!
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I am a very good swimmer during my high school years. I was fast but I never competed, even if I actually was. I love any Reese Peanut Butter products. I have too many cousins to count. I also have 3 dogs.
4. What is your favorite feature on your blog?
My favorite feature on my blog would be Waiting on Wednesday because I discover soo many books that are new that I have to add to my never ending reading pile. Its a fun feature that opens up to many new readers to discover which books you cannot wait to read!
5. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I see my blog more advanced in 5 years. I hope to go to BEA hopefully in those 5 years and my blog would be more technology advanced. lol I am still learning to photoshop.
6. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?