Waiting on Wednesday (1)



Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel (#2 Vampire Queen Series)

  • Paperback: 320 pages
  • Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (Jun 1 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0312649924
  • ISBN-13: 978-0312649920
Sorry, I couldn't find a description of the novel yet other than, "Thought you loved Infinite Days? Well, just wait until you read the sequel and second book in the Vampire Queen trilogy, Stolen Nights." from Goodreads.  


If you haven't read Infinite Days the first novel, I recommend you read the starting novel in this wonderful Series. At the end it does include a preview of the second novel, which sounds amazing! Too bad the novel doesn't come out until June 1, 2012:(

Are you excited for Stolen Nights?

Here's the Synopsis of the First novel. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it, because I loved it.

  • Paperback: 336 pages
  • Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; 1 edition (Aug 3 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0312649916
  • ISBN-13: 978-0312649913
Summary:
“Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you...no one.”

Those were some of Rhode’s last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.

It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.

Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.
I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn’t Rhode.
But Justin was...daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.
I never expected to be sixteen again...then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...


You can check out Rebecca Maizel's website here
Buy the Book: Amazon.ca 
                        Barns &Noble  
                        Amazon.com


Are You Excited ?
                        

Comments

  1. Mmmm those sound good!! Did you link this up at Breaking The Spine? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop